1. How do I reserve a table at Zheng? Reservations can be booked online. Click here
Please note that we have a set menu regarding reservations of 6+ persons.
2. Are children welcome at Zheng? Yes, children are welcome at Zheng. Please note that we do not have strollers nor high chairs. We do not provide kids menu.
3. Can you accommodate guests with food allergies? If you have any special dietary requirements, please advice our staff when you book so that we can cater for your preference. If you have any food allergies, please notify our staff before you dine so we can advice you accordingly. We will always do what we can to accommodate food allergies and dietary restrictions.
4. I’m vegan, can I eat at Zheng? We always do our best within our means to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please contact the restaurant for further information.
5. Is Zheng wheelchair friendly? We offer help at all times but please note that the entrance haves a small elevation and the toilets are located downstairs accessible only by stairs.
6. Are there gift cards available at Zheng? Yes, we do offer gift cards. You can purchase them at the restaurant, or by sending us an email at email@example.com.
For further questions you can contact the restaurant: firstname.lastname@example.org.