1. How do I reserve a table Zheng? Reservations can be booked online. Click here. We would like to draw your attention to the fact that with a reservation of 6+ guests we use a fixed menu.
2. Are children welcome at Zheng? Yes, children are always welcome at Zheng. However, we do not have high chairs and do not serve children’s menus.
3. Does Zheng provide seating for guests with dietary needs and/or allergies? If you have any dietary requirements or allergies, you can communicate them in advance to our staff who will do everything possible to take good care of you and advise you properly.
4. I am vegan, can I eat at Zheng? We will do our best to accommodate your needs in any way possible. Feel free to contact the restaurant for more information.
5. Is Zheng wheelchair friendly? We are happy to help at any time. However, please note that the entrance consists of an elevation and the toilets can only be reached by stairs.
6. Are there gift certificates available at Zheng? Yes, we offer gift certificates. You can purchase these by sending us an email or visiting us.
For further questions, please contact the restaurant: email@example.com